Need To Know Before You Go
- No Campfires
No Propane fire pits or charcoal BBQ’s
- Check out time is 12:00PM.
- Firebans will be posted on Facebook and onsite near the sign board.
- Cutting, trimming, breaking branches, or destruction of ANY of the greenery on the property will result loss of your deposit and or possible fines.
- QUADS and Off Road Vehicles are restricted to the main driveways and roads, and are not permitted within the cabin / fire pit / picnic table areas.
- Smoking (cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, or marijuana) is NOT PERMITTED in the cabins or washrooms at any time. Irresponsible disposal of cigarette butts is not tolerated - Please use an ashtray (provided) when smoking outside.
- Pets are welcome, however you MUST pick up after your pets within your cabin site, and in the forest. Pets are NOT allowed on the furniture in the cabins.
- Wildlife for your own safety and to keep animals out of your garbage - DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE - Including the birds.
- Garbage There is no garbage pick-up you must pack out your garbage. Do NOT burn garbage in fire pits.
- Recycling There are recycle bins at each cabin and an onsite recycle program for cans and bottles, for your convenience. Do NOT burn cans / melt glass in the fire pits.
- Outdoor Furniture provided includes: A picnic table at each fire pit and furniture on each porch. Furniture found inside the cabins may not be brought outside.
- Showers When using Solar Shower bags, please lay them on a FLAT surface to heat in the sun keeping the nozzle off of the ground and secured in the velcro strap.
- Washrooms The washrooms are for everyone, please clean up after using them. Remember conserve water with the #1 and #2 buttons.
- Propane Fridges take more time to cool food down when compared to electric fridges. Bring your food in coolers so when it goes in the fridge it doesn't have to cool it down. Warm food, warm fridge. Do not turn up your fridge because in a few hours it will freeze everything.
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils including pots and pans - are for use within the cabins ONLY. Do not use on the open fire pits.
- Tealight Candles are acceptable - Provided that they are placed in holders where the wick is at least 1" below the rim of the holder.
Things you need to bring:
- Please bring your lawn chairs for around the fire.
- Bring your DRINKING WATER.
- You will need sleeping bags and pillows.
- A portable propane Barbeque for cooking outside.
- A BQ lighter is a must.
- A lamp for outside and a flash light.
- Pans for the outside fire if wanting to cook on the fire.
- Hot dog sticks for the fire.